I can't be alone when I say that I love reading my horoscope. Even if you don't swear by the predictions, it's hard not to fall into the mystique of it all!
Your zodiac sign can say a lot about your personality, for better or for worse. These are the best and worst traits of each zodiac sign. How accurate is yours?
Aquarius (January 20 to February 18)
- Friendly: any Aquarius is most likely blessed with a large amount of friends
- Humanitarian: Aquarius-born people are always doing their best to make the world a better place
- Creative: monotony bores them, and they're always trying to find ways to shake things up.
- Independent: both emotionally and financially, an Aquarius is just fine on their own.
- Loyal: you will never hear of an Aquarius going back on their word.
- Unpredictable: there's no telling how an Aquarius will react. Their emotions cannot be guessed.
- Inconsistent: everything depends on their mood, so be ready for anything!
- Detached: forming connections only ties you down!
- Stubborn: they'll listen, sure, but changing the mind of an Aquarius is not going to happen.
- Aloof: they'll become distant for no reason, so be prepared.
- Extremist: There is no such things as a middle ground for an Aquarius.
Pisces (February 19 to March 20)
- Imaginative: thinking outside the box is a strong suit of a Pisces
- Kind: a Pisces is someone you can always count on to be understanding
- Compassionate: make friends with a Pisces, as they are always willing to help you out.
- Intuitive: decision making is easy when you have the intuition of a Pisces.
- Sensitive: Pisces are affectionate and gentle, if you needed another reason to be friends.
- Selfless: they're always willing to put others first.
- Escapist: Pisces can often get caught up in their own imagination of what their life is like
- Over-Sensitive: Pisces can get emotional very quickly
- Pessimistic: they're always believing the worst, especially when things go wrong.
- Lazy: Pisces aren't willing to do things that don't have a specific interest to them
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- Adventurous: taking risks is something an Aries loves to do.
- Courageous: bravery is something you take pride in!
- Versatile: variety is the spice of life, and the spice that an Aries loves!
- Lively: your energy is infectious and cannot be missed
- Positive: ever wonder why popular people are usually Aries? This is it.
- Passionate: any project an Aries chooses to take in is something they believe in with all their heart
- Arrogant: Aries believe they know everything, and can be insensitive to other people's emotions for this reason
- Stubborn: anyone who knows an Aries knows that arguing with them is pretty pointless.
- Impulsive: along with that impulsive ways comes impatience, as well.
- Unorganized: a cluttered life is not uncommon
- Confrontational: Aries love to argue, mainly because of that arrogance we talked about earlier.
Taurus (April 20 to May 20)
- Generous: a Taurus will help anyone and everyone in need.
- Dependable: you can count on a Taurus, which makes them great friends and employees.
- Down to Earth: never phased by attention or fame, a Taurus is always level-headed.
- Persistent: failures and setbacks are not a common part of a Taurus's life.
- Stubborn: they are easy-going and respectful, but good luck trying to change a Taurus's mind.
- Self-indulgent: rude and ignorant of other people's emotions, Tauruses can be all about whatever please them.
- Lazy: if you don't motivate a Taurus properly, they're not going to move.
- Possessive: jealousy and resentment are common for Tauruses.
Gemini (May 21 to June 20)
- Adjustable: not wanting to miss a thing, Geminis are flexible when it comes to scheduling.
- Versatile: interests in a wide variety of topics means Geminis are a versatile group.
- Soft-Spoken: Geminis possess brilliant communication skills.
- Witty and humorous: you will never be bored in the company of a Gemini.
- Lack of consistency: staying dedicated to one thing for a long period of time is not something a Gemini does well.
- Superficial: details are not important to a Gemini.
- Lack of direction: a Gemini will get bored easily.
- Anxious: taking on a heavy workload is the main source of stress for a Gemini.
Cancer (June 21 to July 22)
- Creative: always expect brilliant ideas from them.
- Spontaneous: their intuition will often take over when making decisions.
- Faithful: you'll know if a Cancer loves you because they'll always be loyal to you.
- Emotional: their emotions are on their sleeve, and you'll never be left guessing.
- Moody: mood swings are a large part of a Cancer's personality, so watch out.
- Pessimistic: they'll abandon ship if things start to go wrong.
- Suspicious: imaginary fear will start to creep in, and a Cancer will question everything.
- Clingy: moving on can be hard for a Cancer, and they'll want to hold on as long as they can.
Leo (July 23-August 22)
- Energetic: since Leos are ruled by the sun, energy makes sense!
- Optimistic: the glass is always half full!
- Straightforward: honesty is something you can expect from a Leo. You won't hear them sugarcoat anything.
- Loyal: you can count on a Leo's loyalty, as long as you give yours in return.
- Headstrong: you'll have to work hard to change the mind of a Leo.
- Possessive: Leos are prone to jealousy, especially in relationships.
- Impatient: everything they want, they want right now.
- Arrogant: Leos are self-centered, and believe themselves to be kings (or queens!).
Virgo (August 23-September 22)
- Watchful: attention to detail is a Virgo's strong suit!
- Practical: everything is analyzed before a Virgo completes it, with nothing left up to the imagination
- Analytical: Virgos would make great detectives, as they love solving mysteries.
- Trustworthy: count on a Virgo to do their best to follow through on whatever they say.
- Overcritical: Virgos think they know how things should be, and they won't accept it any other way.
- Harsh: there's no sugar-coating when it comes to a Virgo's criticism.
- Fussy: Virgos get stuck on details and get fussy when they're not completed properly!
- Conservative: modern ideas? No thanks.
Libra (September 23-October 22)
- Tactful: they are experts in getting things done.
- Romantic: dating a Libra is a sure-fire way to get a romantic relationship!
- Just: fairness and justice are highly valued by Libras.
- Diplomatic: listening to different points of view patiently and politely is a strength of the Libra.
- Detached: fake pleasantries are not uncommon from Libras, as they don't want to make anyone feel bad.
- Unreliable: because Libras change their minds so often, they can be bad for breaking promises.
- Indecisive: Libra-born people struggle with making decisions.
- Superficial: they can get so attached to outer beauty, Libra's often forget what's on the inside.
Scorpio (October 23-November 21)
- Focused: diverting a Scorpio from their task is nearly impossible.
- Brave: Scorpios will do whatever it takes to solve a problem, no matter how difficult.
- Ambitious: they are motivated by power, money, and position.
- Intuitive: Scorpios can easily pick up on what others are thinking or feeling.
- Jealous: Scorpios can become possessive over both people and things.
- Secretive: untrusting of others, Scorpios keep to themselves.
- Resentful: Scorpios can easily be hurt by negative treatment and comments.
- Manipulative: they love to dominate, so Scorpios will do what they can to take over a situation.
Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)
- Straightforward: they will tell you the truth and be upfront about anything!
- Intellectual: conversations with a Sagittarius are often impressive.
- Philosophical: their sense of right and wrong is very well-developed.
- Large-hearted: they will be some of the most generous people you meet.
- Careless: a Sagittarius is prone to taking things for granted.
- Tactless: their straight-shooting nature can often lead to over-doing it with the honesty.
- Impatient: they'll push things too hard if it's not going as fast as they want.
- Over-confident: under the impression that they're perfect, a Sagittarius may come off as arrogant.
Capricorn (December 22-January 19)
- Practical: any and all facts are looked at before making a decision.
- Wise: maturity and sensibility make Capricorns as wise as can be.
- Patient: they know that good things come to those who wait.
- Disciplined: their lofty goals require dedication.
- Pessimistic: they won't go against the odds, knowing it probably won't work out.
- Stubborn: their views are their views, and there's no changing that.
- Shy: only the best of friends are the ones that Capricorns want to hang out with.
Were your traits accurate?
If you like this article, check out the harsh truths about you based on your zodiac sign.